What 16g101 atlas take on? Reinforced Atlas A full set of 16g101 Contains the PDF electronic version of the atlas, 16g101-1 16g101-2 16g101-3, the atlas atlas three reinforced atlas, all complete and clear version, you can directly watch with PDF open, small as we bring the atlas all finishing complete, clear conditioning, watch more convenient, the need for users to Green Resources Network Download it!
16g101 electronic version of atlas:
16g101 atlas is a very practical construction atlas, the atlas contains the construction of concrete structure and the representation of the overall plane and construction drawings detailing the rules. If you are engaged in the construction industry, a very worthy collection to use!
16g101 atlas PDF updates:
1. page 8, right column 2 line of the original "pillar box" to "transfer column".
2. 11, the lower right corner of the original table column "3 * B 5 * C axis to axis
3. page 57, cancel HRBF335 grade steel.
4. page fifty-eighth, cancel the grade HRBF335 steel increased; note: HPB300 reinforcement should be 180 degrees at the end of the hook, the practice see this atlas fifty-seventh pages.
5. page sixtieth, cancel the grade HRBF335 steel; add two note: the first is when in the same connection reinforced lap joint area percentage within a section of the intermediate data values in the tables, lap length according to the interpolation value; second for HPB300 grade steel end should be 180 degrees of hook, the practice see this Atlas page fifty-seventh.
6. page sixty-first, cancel the grade HRBF335 steel; add three note: the first is when in the same connection reinforced lap joint section area percentage is 100%, llE=1.6laE is second; when in the same connection reinforced lap joint area percentage within a section of the intermediate data values in the tables, lap length according to the interpolation values; third for HPB300 grade steel end should be 180 degrees hook, see page fifty-seventh of this atlas practice.
7. nodes in Figure 1 on page sixty-seventh, "but not less than 3 additional corner steel diameter not less than 10 of the" but "to" and".
8. page seventy-fourth, shear wall vertical bars top structure map left 1 brackets "* * * * and shear" corrected "* * * * and shear wall; construction joint map note written" central vertical construction joint corrected to horizontal construction joints connected with steel structure shear".
9. ninety-fourth pages, not through the column section of the flat beam longitudinal reinforcement anchorage approach figure second figure (longitudinal straight anchor in the support left) to delete two 15d size extra label.
10. page 106th "(1) across the board with shear wall and middle layer connection" and "(2) midspan strip connection and shear wall in the lower part of the top plate of longitudinal reinforcement into the bearing length marked more than 12D and at least to the beam line" to "more than 12D and at least to the middle wall" the original name "; (4) the column strip connection and shear wall layer is changed to" (4) column strip is connected with the top of the shear wall".